Let’s build a glow cloud! Hosted by Tony Baltazar of SnoCo Makerspace.
In this workshop we will:
– Design and solder a simple circuit
– Cut an acrylic plug to house the button and knob
– Install Neopixels everywhere
– Assemble it all together!!
– Attach acrylic stuffing to make it look like a cloud
Limit 6 people. Ages 8+. This is an in-person make and take event. Masks required!
Class time 9am-1pm
For more information on membership visit: https://confluent.space
Class description and picture courtesy of Tony and SnoCo Makerspace.